Monday, March 16, 2009

A spring giveaway!

I love spring almost as much as I love fall. And since Friday is the first day of Spring, I have put together a little springy giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment to this post by Friday at noon, and I'll draw a name to win this little package. Anyone reading this can play along, and I can ship it to the winner if necessary~
It includes:
1. An Easter egg topiary-type decoration
2. A springy plate/platter
3. A framed bird print that I made. I heart birds in a big way, when I hear birds sing it makes me think all is right in the world. I just took a wooden bird, covered it with scrapbook paper, glued in onto some cardstock and framed it.
4. A pineapple orchid candle from Bath and Body Works. It is so divine.
5. A bottle of "Passion Punch" nail polish. Isabel and I have painted toes all spring and summer.
6. Cadbury Creme Eggs. Yum.
7. Jelly Belly Sours. Double yum. Easter candy is my fave.

The arrival of spring always seems to bring illness to our house. Someone is always sick in March (usually it's me). Both Lucas and Connor have come down with bugs; hard to complain, as it's the first sickies we've had the entire school year. Don't know how to explain it, but my kiddos rarely get sick. Never had a pink eye, an ear infection, a strep throat, or anything other than an occasional stomach bug or virus. Hope they get better soon, as we've got big doings later in the week (3 friend get-togethers and then my PARENTS ARRIVE!!!)

Happy spring to ya!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhh!!! I love Spring too! What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Spring is Awesome...just like your giveaway package!

Kristina said...

Count me in on this giveaway! I have yet to win, but I will endeavor to persevere! (Thanks Dad!)

Steph said...

Wow! Great stuff! I'd love to win some free stuff!

Janae said...

Well aren't you ambitious with all your projects. I love spring too and all your beautiful spring objects. Also love the new look of your blog by the way. We will have to chat about giving mine a face lift. I don't know where to start!

Erica said...

I LOVE your give-a-ways. Do you think I am lucky enough to win twice? :-)

Lara said...

Add my name to your springy drawing! Hope the kids are feeling better!

Susan said...

I'm in!

Tee said...

Ooh, toss me in there, too! I love spring! I cant wait!!!

Wendie said...

Oooh! I saw that plate at Target last week (the green is delicious too) but resisted any spending. Maybe I could win your giveaway instead! :)

taradon said...

You are so fun with the giveaways! And lucky you with not having sickies at your house!

The Calverts said...

What a great way to start Spring! Count me in.

Pink Mom said...

I love Spring, too. I'm in!

Mom H. said...

Spring is such a great time of the year! I love to watch the buds come out, the flowers bloom, the lawn, etc turn green. Yea Spring!

Sorry to hear the kids are sick. Give them a smooch from Nanna!

Love,
Mom H

My Angels said...

I don't know how you do it, you have more energy than some kids!! So sweet to do these give aways!!

The Frosts said...

C-U-T-E package! Enter me, even though I'm sure I won't win since I never win! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

{PS - can you give a little tutorial on that cutie pie bird!?}

Kristi said...

wahhhh! I missed your give-away. :( sadness.

cute, cute give-away! You're awesome!