





Really, we are all thriving under the extra love and attention. They watched the kids so I could go to book club last night, my dad is hard at work painting my coffee table and end table -- wahoo!, my mom and I have hit the shopping scene, they get to go to observation day at Isabel's dance class, and more. Good times.
8 comments:
Hi to Jim & Kathy! Have a wonderful time! We hope to see you while you're here. but it might be hard to coordinate our schedules. Know we're thinking of you all!
Love,
Paul & Kathy
Looks like a blast! I feel so excited for you guys to all be together. Enjoy every minute of it!
Sounds like a great visit!
Ah, so fun when the grandparents come for a visit!
Looks like you guys are having a great time! It's great to see the kids enjoying the grandparents:)
Have a super fun week!
Cute and fun pictures, my parents coming tomorrow, hopefully with the crazy weather.
Talk Soon.
Paula
It looks like a great time-hopefully everyone is feeling better. I'm jealous of having parents visit-it's always a good thing. Have a good rest of the weekend!
So glad they got to visit! It's great for the kids (and you) to get some grandparent time!
Post a Comment