
The kids always do great on hikes; even Lucas held his own and hiked for a good 20 minutes or so.


Once those little legs wear out, it's into the backpack. He was content to ride there, having had the chance to walk for a while.

Paul and Kathy with their dogs and Connor-
Notice how far ahead Connor is? That kid can hike for hours and not get tired. He always gets impatient waiting for the rest of us to catch up. The rule is he always has to be in sight. Hello? Have you heard the stories of all the coyote attacks happening in Colorado?
Pausing to reflect for a moment; or maybe he's searching for fish. He and Brian are so excited to start fishing again.
After the hike we went for a fun lunch. Lucas had the right idea on the drive home when Isabel and Connor were screaming at each other. I should have done the same.
We just love spending time in the mountains. Thanks Paul and Kathy for a great day, and happy birthday again Kathy!
12 comments:
Sounds like a fun day! You just have to go outside when the weather is so beautiful!
Happy Birthday to Kathy!
What a fun day we had! 'Twas a grand birthday, indeed!
Love,
Mom H (Kathy)
What a great day for hiking! I love that your kids are such troopers. Happy birthday Kathy.
Looks like we both spent the day outside! Who could resist? Looks like you had a great time!
Fun!! I hope to get out this summer and hike a bit with the kids. At my current state I don't have any interest, but hopefully soon!!!
We have moisture to spare in Northern MI! I was secretly wishing I was in Colorado while looking at these pics. I'm a warm weather, big city person. But 'nuff complaining. Looks fun!
Hi! I can't even imagine weather warm enough for hiking in March! lovely. Hope you get some Spring rain - sounds like you could really use some.
Cute pictures of your little hikers. :)
Oh how I love hiking in Colorado. Look forward to some hiking when we come. Looks like you had a wonderful day, Great birthday idea. Happy B day to Kathy. See you in a couple weeks, You look great, Melissa. Love, mom
We love family hikes too! I am so jealous that you already have the nice weather.
What a great time! I am so jealous of your mountains! I am glad you had such a good day.
Looks like a wonderful family day!
It looks like you had a great day! I can't wait to find a day to get out and go hiking. I'm a little worried about our dry spell too-I'm praying for some moisture soon.-Had a fun time yesterday with out-I hope you all are surviving the next few days.
Post a Comment