Monday, January 21, 2008

Scrappin'

I have not done one single layout since before Lucas was born, so I decided, seeing as how I needed to unwind a bit this weekend, that I really needed to find my scrapbook groove again. I did one layout for each child. I consider myself an average scrapper, some layouts turn out better than others.

Connor's layout: his first T-ball class from last summer:
Isabel's: I called this "Pigtails and Tea Parties." I LOVE the paisley stickers (I love lots of things paisley):
Lucas's: these are newborn pics in the hospital taken by my friend Kristie. I think this page feels a bit unfinished, but I wasn't feeling inspired about what else to do, so this is it for now. At least he has 1 layout!:

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

I'm so impressed that you are scrapping. Your pages are so cute, and like you said, they are DONE! I hope I have it as together as you do when I have this baby :)

Wendie said...

Yea for capturing the memories! I think they look cute. The kids will love them!