Friday, January 25, 2008

Eyelashes

Connor and Isabel love playing a mini-golf game on the computer with Brian. They were all piled in a chair today playing it; I thought they looked cute so I snapped a pic. Then in looking at it I realized the shot captures their eyelashes. I always love pics of my kids looking down, b/c I think they all have amazingly beautiful eyelashes. Connor's are super long and curly, though not very dark; Lucas's are turning out the same way. Isabel's are crazy long and dark (darker than her hair), but not as curly. I will say, if nothing else, Brian and I make good eyes! :) In fact, strangers frequently comment on my kids' eyes. And, Brian's eyes are beautiful, too. He too has strangers comment on his eyes from time to time. He even got hit on once by a male coworker who loved his eyes (shhhh, don't tell him I told you).

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Cute! Isn't it funny how you find these little things to just love in your kids? Elijah has some pretty adorable eyelashes too. He got them from his daddy!