Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lucas is 7 months


I'm still doing a Lucas post for each month until he turns 1. He is 7 months today! He's so totally precious; look at those eyes! He's doing well eating solids. The other day I put a handful of those puffy stars on his tray for the first time, and he cleared the tray in about 10 seconds! Of course, not all went in his mouth, but he sure had the concept down! He loves more and more to be in the middle of the action. I love watching him observe his brother and sister and just watching the wheels turning in his little head. He'll be keeping up with them soon.

He's had some nap issues lately (ever since we got back from our trip, really), but has taken nice naps the last couple of days, so I hope we're getting back on track. I SO totally rely on that time when he's sleeping during the day to get things done.

He cut his first tooth over Christmas while we were in Minnesota; just 1 popped through, so there has to be at least another on the way. The months are just zipping by! Love you little boy!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Those eyes! They're almost violet, they're so blue! What a cutie.

The Frosts said...

He just could not be any cuter. His eyes are really just stunning. And I know I say this every month but I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. You have to get a picture of his new tooth - too cute.

Kristina said...

I sure have cute nieces and nephews! Happy 7 months Lucas!