Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's nothing short of sickening

An e-mail to the TODAY Show:

"Please do not invite Drew Peterson or his slithering low-life of an attorney on your show anymore. I love TODAY - and have watched it for 15 years - and cannot recall an interview making me more outraged and disgusted as the one with Mr. Brodsky this morning. Giving a voice to these two conniving, heartless, self-fulfilling, weak, pathetic males - when Stacy Peterson has no voice - is disgusting.

To even give these lying snakes the chance to promote Drew Peterson's wishes to date again, whether in jest or earnest (we all know it's really in earnest), is doing a tremendous disservice to women. There are a number of women out there who are weak, passive and lack self-esteem (perfect targets for a manipulative murderer like Drew) who are likely willing to line up next for this smooth-talking snake, unknowing they will simply become future targets in a string of disappearing wives.

You bet I've charged Drew Peterson with guilty before his chance for a due process - and I sure hope he gets his due process, and all that will come with it. We all know Stacy Peterson did not run off with another man. It's preposterous. I know it, you know it, Drew Peterson clearly knows it, as does his leech of a litigator.

Please do a service to Stacy Peterson and all abused/missing women. I cannot watch Mr. Peterson or Mr. Brodsky on your show.

Thank you,
Melissa Howell
Aurora, Colorado"

An I sent it, too.

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

Good for you for taking a stand. I was a Today show fan for years but lately they all kind of grate on my nerves. And I agree, the whole thing is really sickening that they're even giving him a voice.