Saturday, October 27, 2007

Woody and a witch

We're all happy to have Brian home! He flew in yesterday afternoon, just in time for our Halloween party at church. Connor was Woody from Toy Story and Isabel was a witch. I found both costumes on Craigslist for a steal! I love Craigslist - we've bought and sold stuff through it, and it's fantastic.Connor had been wanting to be Woody for a while. We bought this costume a month ago, and it's had lots of wear in that time! He was thrilled to win a cupcake at the pumpkin walk game.
I really wanted Isabel to be a witch this year, as I have the perfect scrapbook page ready and waiting for these pics! She actually won the "cutest child costume" award at the party. Her reward was a carton of Play-Doh; she was one pleased little witch! Her costume consisted of a black dress with a spider web design over it, a black cape with orange feathers and a black hat with orange feathers. Being a candyholic, she couldn't even believe her good fortune at being able to take home so much of the sweet stuff!

4 comments:

Wendie said...

Sooooo cute. Love the witch costume especially!!!! I believe Halloween may become Isabel's favorite holiday.

Colleen said...

That witch costume is darling!

Kristina said...

I have the cutest nieces and nephews! Happy Halloween!

The Frosts said...

Your kids look darling. Totally brilliant to buy your costumes off Craigslist. I will have to remember that next year.