Tuesday, October 2, 2007

We've got the fever

Baseball fever, that is. Some of you might want to gloss right over this one. This post is largely for my hubby, who is seriously on cloud 9 this week. He is a MAJOR baseball fan. He's been covering the Colorado Rockies this year, and was at yesterday's totally amazing win over San Diego. In fact, he came home covered in beer and champagne from the celebratory locker room festivities (if I've totally lost you, he is a sportswriter and goes into the locker room after the game for interviews). He wrote several stories yesterday, including a game story and a column. He will get to cover his first-ever MLB playoff games this week; think kid at Christmas (or in a candy store!). I'm thrilled for him. I've become more of a baseball fan since marrying Brian, and especially like watching the playoffs. Go Rockies!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Going to games for ten years and am so excited for them. Who could have predicted this?? We don't have cable but I knew that they won because of the roar of my neighbors. How cool for Brian! Yay! Go Rockies!!