Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Rocktober indeed!
The Rockies are going to the World Series! Craziness. You can imagine the buzz in our home as Brian waits to book a ticket to either Cleveland or Boston to cover the World Series. He's been blogging for his newspaper throughout these playoffs, and I really liked his blog today. Check it out if you're an interested Rockies fan! Brian is beyond thrilled with this unexpected turn of events. He was even spotted on national television last night by our friend Wendie, moments before a beer drenching by pitcher Manny Corpas. Sigh. His own little piece of baseball history. He may never recover. Not that he wants to :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Quite a remarkable run for the Rockies!! Who could have predicted this?? How exciting for Brian!!
YaY! I am so excited for the World Series. Allen even texted Brian some smack talk when he was here in town for the games. The animosity between my mom and husband during this series has totally cracked me up (feigned, of course). How fun that he gets to go to the WORLD SERIES!!!
PS - I love Brian's Blog entry!
I heard that Allen and Brian exchanged some smack when B was in Phoenix! Fun. Funny your mom is getting into it too!
Wow a lot of excitment for the Howell family latley.
You holding up okay while he is gone, I am sure!
Post a Comment