Thursday, October 25, 2007

Misterocktober

Brian is having a fabulous time in Boston, despite the complete pummeling the Rockies received by the Red Sox. That was really, really painful to watch. We're hoping the Rox give those arrogant Sox a better showing tonight!

Anways, Brian said the atmosphere there is beyond anything he's experienced career-wise. He sent us this picture up himself in the upper deck of Fenway Park on Tuesday, which was media day.

The kiddos and I are doing fine, the days are flying by. We've actually had a pretty packed agenda! Every time Brian calls home, I've taught the kids to say, "Hello, Bwoston!" in their best Bwoston accent. We're all anxious for daddy to come home tomorrow night!

2 comments:

The Frosts said...

I keep looking for Brian while I'm watching the games. So far no sightings. Hope you've survived this week while he's been gone. Let's hope the Rocks have a better showing at home!

Amy said...

Even though the Rockies had eight days off and couldn't make a go of it, I am glad they went to the series. They are a good team! And to think Brian got to experience it all. That is just so cool!! Boston is a historic park and history was certainly made this year!