Connor was in his first Primary Program on Sunday. He did so great! We were all so proud of him. His part was a scripture, and he memorized the whole thing. And the sunbeams all sang part of "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus" and he sang that loud and clear. SO cute. I was doubly proud as his mom AND Primary president! He looked so cute for the program, even with his cheesy new smile.

They all looked so cute on Sunday, so I snapped pics of Isabel and Lucas too:

Seriously, is Lucas not the most handsome little boy? I really might just eat him one day. He is SUCH a lovebug!
3 comments:
I love Isabel's dress. Too cute. And they are all changing and growing so fast. Lillian's primary program is this Sunday.
What a cute dress, I love it!! Good job on the primary program, ours was also Sunday and I am glad to hear all went smoothly!
Your kids are ALL so cute! I totally forgot your are Primary President, that is a job I hope and pray I never have (wink). Doubly stressful day for you. Sounds like C did great!
Post a Comment