I LOVE scrapbook paper. There are so many beautiful papers; I often find patterns I wish I could wear! I wanted to add some color to my walls, and decided to use scrapbook paper. I ended up framing 3 different papers, and then used 5x5 B&W photos in the center offset by a hint of cream cardstock. Love the way it turned out!
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Picture perfect
I LOVE scrapbook paper. There are so many beautiful papers; I often find patterns I wish I could wear! I wanted to add some color to my walls, and decided to use scrapbook paper. I ended up framing 3 different papers, and then used 5x5 B&W photos in the center offset by a hint of cream cardstock. Love the way it turned out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE them!!! They will be a perfect addition.
They look great. I can't wait to see them on the wall.
Post a Comment