Tuesday, September 11, 2007

3 months, hats and thumb-suckers

Just a few notes from the last couple of days. First, Lucas was 3 months old yesterday. Here's the handsome little guy. He continues to be the sweetest little boy. Sleeps 8 hours straight at night, smiles a lot, loves to interact with the family. Already the newborn memories are fading away...


Yesterday also brought a hint of something that brings much happiness to my soul - FALL! It was in the 50s, and definitely had fall in the air. I am a fall girl through and through. Love everything about it. I took the kids on a big walk, and even put the two little ones in hats (love a kiddo in a cute little hat.)


On a final note, Lucas has discovered his thumb. I now have 2 thumb-sucking boys. The only difference is Connor sucks his left thumb, while Lucas prefers his right. I did not pose this picture, and I didn't notice until now that they are mirror images of each other! In reality, all my kids are suckers, as Isabel is a pacifier addict. It's great when they're little and can self-soothe, but these are hard habits to break!

2 comments:

Wendie said...

Oh my goodness!! Lucas has gotten so big and looks like a real "kid". Connor and Isabel are going to have so much fun with him in a couple of months! Love Isabel in the purple hat!! So cute.

The Frosts said...

Ditto to what Wendie said. Connor is a baby!! He doesn't look one ounce newbornish any more. He is a doll!! I can't believe it is cool enough for hats (I'm so jealous I could cry). I love the thumb sucking picture. So cute!!