
My cute sister and her darling son Nolan. I adore Nolan. He has the greatest little disposition. I would have sneaked him home in my suitcase if I didn't think she would have noticed his absence. He is just 5 1/2 months younger than Lucas.
If you know Connor, you know he has had a major love of ladybugs since he was a toddler. Needless to say, the ladybug exhibit in the insect hall was a major hit.
Saw lots of other animals too-
Searching for butterflies-


The hippos and elephants had large, really great spaces-



It started to rain that afternoon, so we all had some much needed quiet/nap time. I loved the rain; we just don't get enough of it in Colorado, especially a big, fat, soaking rain.
That evening Brian and my BIL Ted stayed with the kids so Kristina and I could go on our first of many shopping excursions. She is seriously fun to shop with. We were laughing so hard in one of the dressing rooms that we had tears streaming down our faces and someone one dressing room over commented that we must be having a great time. We were.
3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. I loved that zoo!
Wow that hippo area looks cool!
I am sad that I missed the shopping- it tends to be quite the adventure! The zoo is great, and they do have many fun (free) things to do there.
Post a Comment