
He's arrived in the double digits! A few things about Lucas at 10 months:
- He LOVES all the baby games (peekabo, so big, patty cake, etc).
- He will sometimes wave bye-bye on his own
- He loves to feed himself, and has recently mastered spitting out food he doesn't like
- He is always happy to be going somewhere - never cries when we're out doing things
- Now that he's zipping around via crawling, he is getting into everything. The kids are both trained to be on "Lucas choke patrol" for anything he gets into that he could choke on. The other day he had a penny in his mouth. It was so much easier to monitor small things when I didn't have small people leaving things out! Connor is pretty good though about watching for small things. Really, once they're mobile, they might as well be walking. At least they're off the floor then!
- He still has just the 2 teeth, but has been working for weeks on 2 top teeth. I think they are about to break through. Really, I thought teething was just a lame excuse parents used to explain cranky behavior. Connor would just get new teeth with very little drama. My thinking has radically changed after seeing Isabel and Lucas teeth. Sheesh! It's caused some disruption in his sleep schedule. But have no fear, sleep nazi that I am, I will endure!
- Still the shaggy baby hair, I vow it will be cut before 11 months. At least I'm pretty sure. It just makes them look instantly older! And he is my baby...
6 comments:
The time goes by so fast doesn't it? Such a cutie!
Glad to know that I'm not the only sleep nazi around. From day one with Kimball we have been religious about betimes. I've been looked at weird-even by my friends-when I talk of our children's bedtime of 7:30. The next question is "Do they wake up at 4am?!" Wake up time is actually 6:30 and that's only becuase we have to take Kimball to school. When we don't have school, they usually sleep until 7:00ish. Yep... even the baby. Yes, I know, I am blessed.
Look at the big boy :)
Happy 10 months, Lucas! I can't wait to see you with your haircut. I don't think baby hair ever looks bad, though. I am glad you were the sleep nazi pioneer...it has helped me learn how!
He is so cute and his blue eyes are just stunning! I can't believe how fast the time has gone and how independent he seems!
I looked at him today at church, and just within the last couple of weeks, he has gotten SO BIG!!!
Post a Comment