Friday, April 11, 2008

If you're interested...

One of the big freelance writing projects I've been working on the last couple of months was for the 2007 Children's Hospital Annual Report. It was just published, and if you're interested, you can read it here. Just click on "Download the 2007 Annual Report." I wrote the 2 patient stories (Will and Hayden). I always love to see the finished product! The beginning of the AR has tons of pictures of the stunningly beautiful new Children's. Seriously, it doesn't even look like a hospital! I feel honored and blessed to have been able to meet with and tell so many amazing patients' stories over the years. The one on Will was unbelievable. When he was 2, he had a brain tumor that literally exploded - and then grew back 3 times. Really, I have nothing to complain about.

2 comments:

Wendie said...

Wow! Great articles as usual. And, wow again about the inside of the hospital. So beautiful. Denver is lucky to have such a great place for kids medicine.

Tiffany said...

You truly are a very talented writer. Those stories are miraculous.