Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Love baby laughs

Don't you just love a full-on baby belly laugh? Lucas was laughing so hard last night at Isabel jumping in the bathtub. This had already been going on for some time before I grabbed the camera...

BTW, it didn't seem steamy in the bathroom, but I guess the lens had fogged over. At least you can hear the cute laughter!

5 comments:

Kristina said...

So cute! I am sure that someday Isabel will be quite grateful for the steamy lens. He he he. Thanks for the laughs! (pun intended)

Colleen said...

Oh man, don't you love what little ones get a kick out of? Adorable laugh!

Amy said...

I just started laughing watching Lucas laugh! Baby laughs are the best.

Tiffany said...

That is the best! How cute is he!

The Frosts said...

Cute, cute, extra cute! His laugh is the best. And I can't believe he is STANDING up! Crazy!