Isabel is a sharp little one. She is often a couple steps ahead of me...
This morning, as she was eating breakfast, she noticed something floating in her glass of juice. She cannot stand this. She asked me, "mom, what's floating in my juice?" Without looking, I gave my usual answer of, "oh, just a piece of your cereal."
As I sat down to eat my cereal, she asked, "mom, what color is my cereal?" I said, "you know it's brown." Then she asked, "what color is the milk?" I said, "it's white." And she said, "then what is this blue thing floating in my juice?"
What reasoning skills! Of course, I then had to investigate and find the tiny blue piece of fuzz. Jury rules in favor of the 2-year-old prosecutor. Better luck next time, mom defense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love her thinking process. She is such a riot! Uncle JJ will be excited to hear about her potential.
Oh my gosh. So funny! That is so cute. Those are REALLY good reasoning skills for her age. I am laughing over this story for sure!
The smaller the brighter!!!!
That is great! She gets it from you (Melissa) for sure! That totally sounds like you!
Post a Comment