I've made my first foray into vinyl lettering. If you haven't heard of it, it's all the craze. I went to an Uppercase Living party a few weeks ago, and my order arrived earlier this week. I just finished my projects with the lettering. The first is an acrylic box that looks like glass. I filled it with little green glass ornament balls, applied the "Deck the Halls" and holly berry vinyl lettering/graphics, and wrapped it all up with a gold ribbon. Love it love it love it!!!My other project is a tile (a simple $1 tile from Lowe's), with vinyl letting that reads, "Sit Long, Talk Much, Laugh Often." Brian asked if that's the official book club motto. Well, unofficially, it's my motto for all my friends and family!
5 comments:
Cute projects! I can't wait to get some in my own house.
I love this kind of stuff stuff. Do you know someone who sells it? Whenever I see stuff like this I have to ask "Why didn't I start this company?"
I have seen this a lot and would love to do some of it in our house. Thanks for the link!
Your projects are adorable! I am obsessed with vinyl and hope I don't overdo it in my house. I have about 20 projects I still want to do -- that might be overdoing it though, huh! I love the ornament holder - I will have to remember that next year.
Amy, I have several names if you're interested. Call or e-mail me if you want.
Post a Comment