We're leaving for Minnesota tomorrow! We're driving. Normally, we like road trips. Connor and Isabel have proven to be super travelers (especially with the addition of the DVD player on which they watch movie after movie as the miles zip by). It's Lucas I'm concerned about. He's not a newborn who will sleep the whole trip, and not old enough to be entertained by hours of movies. Hopefully it goes smoothly!
I am excited to see my family - I haven't been to my parents' house in a year and a half! I've seen most of family members at various times since then, but it will be nice to be all in one place.
We'll be gone for 10 days, and I'm sure I'll have lots to blog about when we return. In the meantime, have a terrific Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! Have fun! I love going up there, but we always make sure it's summertime. :)
Have fun, good luck on the trip!
Post a Comment