Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas, part 1

We had Christmas tonight with Brian's family, as we are heading to Minnesota on Thursday. The kids got to pacify a bit of their Christmas fever! They got some fun gifts. Connor and Isabel got themed TV lounge chairs, blankets, pajamas and books (Cars for Connor, Princess for Isabel). Here they are trying them out - they're definitely ready for a movie night!

Connor enjoying his stuff, including his Lightning McQueen slippers...


Isabel enjoying her gifts, including a dress-up set with a purse, earrings, bracelets, rings and shoes. The earrings were a smash hit, she could not stop looking in the mirror!


Lucas enjoying his play blanket, music toy and teddy bear.
Thanks Paul, Kathy and Erin! Now that I've posted this I've got to tackle the daunting task of a packing list. I HATE packing, but not as much as I dislike unpacking.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Two Christmases! Every kid's dream! That Isabel is such a little girly-girl! Cute, cute pics.

Kristina said...

What great presents! We are getting so excited to see you guys this weekend. Have safe travels!

Brittany said...

Looks like fun, I am sure the kids love having Christmas 2 times!