...I'd surely consume him in this hat. And if that wasn't enough, he had to go and stick that sweet baby thumb into that sweet baby mouth. Oh, Mason. Mason Mason Mason. You are yummy. That's all I need to say.
Handsomeness! And the thumb isn't really a bad thing. They can calm themselves down that way. (Addy was/is a thumb girl. I am under strict guidelines to not tell any of her friends, however)
We are the Howell family: Brian, Melissa, Connor (9), Isabel (6), Lucas (5) and Mason (2). Brian is a sports writer who enjoys sports, playing golf, biking, hiking, fishing and watching Seinfeld and the Office. Melissa is a busy mom and freelance writer who loves reading, blogging, crafts, decorating, shopping, running, walking, and hiking. We keep quite busy with our little ones! It makes for a crazy, busy, fun life.
6 comments:
He really is adorable.
Too cute!
yum! :D
So much baby blue handsomeness, that hat makes his eyes extra dreamy looking.
Handsomeness! And the thumb isn't really a bad thing. They can calm themselves down that way. (Addy was/is a thumb girl. I am under strict guidelines to not tell any of her friends, however)
Oooh, he really is just yummy! And blue is his color. WOW!
Post a Comment