Since there were 21 comments, I put Scrabbles letters A through U in a bag to represent comments 1 through 21, and pulled out a letter. I pulled out:

which translates to Pink Mom, aka Beth, my college roommate. Congrats! I'll get this shipped off to you - enjoy! Thanks to everyone for playing along. And yes, I'm aware that we are no longer a Party of Five. I'm workin' on it. :)
I've had a few questions about the bowl. I found it at Michael's - it's melamine. And it has a lovely coordinating platter that I couldn't resist buying. They are rather cute together:

Keep on blogging!
3 comments:
Congrats to the winner! I'm sure she will love her goodies.
Cute, cute platter!
I'm excited to see what you come up with for a new header and blog title. :)
Wow- I can't believe how much has changed in your life! Your 4th is such a little sweetie. Now that Lucas is older I can see a lot of Conner in him- wow! Looks like you are still being a super mom- hope you are feeling good from the c-section- love you!!
I was so busy laughing at the bucket post, it took me a while to scroll down to see I won! Yeah!
Post a Comment