Yes, this is still me! How do you like my new look and name?
We're no longer a Party of Five. With Mason's arrival, we're All Together Now.
And when we're working, we work all together now.
When we play, we play all together now.
With this blog, our stories and photos are all together now.
And what we are striving for is to be able to say, in the hereafter, that once again we're all together now, and forever.
A huge thanks to my super-talented friend Erica for designing my new look; it's a talent I have not developed, and she was kind enough to share hers with me. She captured everything I wanted in my new look. Hope you enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
It looks wonderful- so glad you like it!!! It was unbelievably fun and your kids are so adorable.
I really love it!!! It is so beautiful and fits your family just perfect!
Ooooh! I love it! The colors are gorgeous and it's so fun to have all your kiddos represented. She obviously knows a whole lot more about blog layouts than I do! It looks great!
I love it!!! The colors and layout are great, and I really like "All Together Now"!
Love it!
Wow! It looks so great! I love the title now and this post almost made me cry. Good job Erica!
Very cute, love the new name!
It's beeeeauuutiful! Thanks for sharing it all with us!
Love it! It's really great!
Your new look is fabulous! And I love the new name.
LOVE it!
eek! I love it! Are you just giddy about it?! Honestly, it just couldn't be cuter.
Your blog name and sweet sentiments are so tender and heartfelt. So glad I'm a reader! :)
Great new blog! LOVE the colors. And the kid pics, too. All together now, clap for the Howells!
Post a Comment