My first girls' night out after having Mason was going to see Eclipse with a bunch of friends (and Mason). So nice to have an evening out. We went to dinner and then the movie, which was highly entertaining. I'm no Twilight fanatic, but I totally enjoyed the movie. Mason was an angel - hardly made a peep all during dinner and the movie. He's still at the stage where if he's being snuggled and loved, he's happy. And there were plenty of arms to give him some lovin'.
I get lots of comments about Mason when I'm out in public - which is a heck of a lot better than the ones I was getting when he was still inside - about how tiny and sweet he is. One woman came up to me in the theater and asked how old he was. I told her, and then she said, "I remember bringing my babies to movies when they were that tiny. My uterus aches just looking at him!" Totally made me laugh.
2 comments:
Yippee for a night out! You look great too!
I was a party pooper and skipped out on a few Eclipse invites. I just haven't mustered the interest to see it. But if you liked it, maybe I should check it out. :)
I loved this movie. Definitely the best one yet. It was my favorite book also. So, I was pleasantly surprised that the movie, held my enthusiasm. Good for you, you got a girls night out already. Mine was far overdue. I think I need so more!
Post a Comment