I love blogging. I love keeping a blog for myself, for our family, for extended family and friends, and for those who just pop by for a visit now and then. I use it to record family history and events, and to share and gather fun ideas. And I love reading other peoples' blogs.In three years, I have done 420 blog posts - this is post #421. That's a lotta blogging. Whenever I wonder whether to continue blogging, I look back on what I have captured, and it renews my commitment to keep it going. Blogging is my journaling and scrapbooking.
To celebrate my 3-year bloggerversary, I have put together a little giveaway:
It includes:- a Paula Deen serving bowl (so cute I might have to get one for myself!)
- a pretty aluminum water bottle
- a pack of fun refrigerator magnets
- B&BW Rainkissed Leaves lotion (my fave, a very light and clean scent)
- B&BW Strawberry Patch candle
- a bag of Jelly Bellys
Just leave me a comment by noon on Friday, and I'll draw a random winner to give/send this package to. Thanks for reading my blog!
22 comments:
I love your feelings about blogging, I love your blog, and I LOVE your give-away. What fun fodder you've gathered! Here's rooting for lucky post #1!
:)
You can throw me into the mix! Happy bloggerversary, Party of Five (now six!) I like reading blogs too, especially since I now live in the middle of nowhere. It keeps me connected!
I am leaving a comment, but it is mainly about the need to change the title of your blog. After a previous commenter brought it to my (often inattentive) attention, I came to the realization that you have not changed. Poooorrrr Mason, clearly left out:( So in honor of your bloggerversary (spell check did not like that one!) I say you rename your blog..... are you ready.... Yup, no clue. Good luck with that!
Sign me up!! I love reading your blog. Of course you already know this- but you are such a talented writer that it is fun to read!
I love reading your blog, too! Thanks for all the hard work to keep us updated.
Wow, 3 years! Happy anniversary! Your kids are just the cutest with their matching blue eyes :)
This is so fun....I need to start blogging again. It has been months. Maybe if I win, those jelly beans and lotion will renew my energy for it.
I'm so glad you've let us in our your life. I know I can always count on your messages to brighten my day.
LOVE your blog and your still one of the few who still do it diligently! Happy bloggerversary!!!
WOW- that is a lot of posts! And i hope you post 420 more- i LOVE to read what you write and i love how you write! just love it! what a fun idea to put together a giveaway- so fun! :)
I have always loved your blog. Your kids are so cute and you just seem like the best mom...and well, getting a little glimpse of good 'ol Paul every now and then ain't so bad either. LOL.
I have never seen Paula Deen dishes? Holy cow--that bowl is so cute. I may need to go and find one! Fun!
Happy 3-year bloggerversary! It is amazing how fast time time has gone...but how much has happened!
Oh that picture of your kiddos is darling! They all look SO little. Great giveaway! I loooove that bowl especially. Where did you find that? Congrats on three years. Blogging is the best and I always love reading yours!
Has it been three years? This is where we left off. I can't wait to read up. I am also excited to record our family happenings. It is especially nice since we have moved away from so many friends and family. Thanks for including me!
Of course I want in! :) I {{{heart}}} "Party of Five," even though it's really Six now!
Happy Bloggerversary! And I wish you many, many more!
Yay for you! 421 posts is amazing. You are definitely an inspiring example to follow.
By the way, pick me as the winner!
Congrats on three years! You're probably the best blogger I know in terms of being consistent and keeping it up for so long! That is seriously a lot of blogs. Love your giveaway prizes, hope you pick me. :)
I'm glad I squeezed in under the wire. You inspire me by your blogging! Happy Anniversary, and Happy Blogging!!
I love your blog! You are so talented at capturing the important details and helping those of us who live outside CO feel as though we are right there with you. Keep those posts coming, please!
Wow, that is alot of blog posts lady! How exciting! I love all your giveaway stuff too! Super cute!
I'm so glad you started a blog and then convinced me to start blogging! Like you, it's my way of journaling. Happy bloggerversary!
I am a little late, it is just past noon, on Friday, oh well, no prize for me, but I still love to read the blog. I loved the dress that Isabel was wearing, I think it may have been one of the girl's. Super cute, I remember that one.
Post a Comment