Sunday, June 6, 2010

Announcing...

Our little bundle of joy made his grand entrance a couple of weeks ahead of schedule, but he is here! Announcing...

Mason Henry Howell
Born June 4 at 12:58 p.m.
6 pounds 6 ounces
20 inches long
Practically perfect in every way

He certainly caught everyone off guard, but we are so glad he is here. I'll share details of his arrival when I get more time, but for now, here are some pics:

Day of Mason's birth-

Two days old-

He is a tiny peanut. Love his dark hair. Can't get enough of his baby smell and softness. Everyone is already completely smitten with him.

I am recovering pretty well, set to leave the hospital on Monday. Very exhausted. Glad my parents were able to change plans quickly and get here today to help us out - it's been a crazy few days.

What a blessing Mason is!

12 comments:

Colleen said...

Congratulations, he's beautiful! So glad everything went well.

Jen said...

Hooray! He's here and you are going to feel so great soon. The last photo of Mason looks like you have a two year old. Can't wait to see him in person and smell him too.

Erica said...

This is so exciting!! He is just precious- I love that dark hair, he has so much!! Glad that you are doing good and that your parents get to be here for some time with you. Enjoy him lots!!

taradon said...

LOVE all the pictures. Congratulations on your newest bundle of joy!

The Frosts said...

Oh my word. He is the most amazing baby. Congrats to your family! I hope you're doing well and have an easy recovery. Can I just say how much he looks like your older boys in that bottom picture?! Another handsome Howell boy! Love him!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! Mason is just beautiful. I love his dark hair and olive skin, and oooh, that little face!

So glad this pregnancy is over for you, and that your healthy baby boy is here at last.

Can't wait to hear more details, and hope you recover quickly. :)

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

I just think he looks incredibly beautiful and so much like you. That's exactly what Tiffany thought too when we talked. I'm so glad we made it to lunch. I hope you feel better quickly, but don't forget to savor the moments you get to rest, and just love that new baby boy!

Shane G said...

He totally looks like you! So precious. What a good boy to try and end the misery a bit early ;). Congratulations! -- this is Marie by the way... not Shane

andrea said...

oh...he's gorgeous! I love that he fits right in. I can tell he belongs. Congratulations!

Amy said...

He is a darling baby. Congratulations! So sweet.

Paula said...

So good to see him, I cannot tell who he looks like yet, maybe when I see him in person I will tell better. So cute and sweet. I am glad that your parents are here and I know it is busy with the baby and Lucus' birthday. We will talk soon, I will call later when things calm down a bit.

Pink Mom said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you.