This is the standard scene when Brian comes home from work. I had to capture it all: the joy! the noise! the reports (Connor getting stickers for good behavior, Connor finding a ladybug and naming it Spotty Orangey Ladybug Grassy)! the unabashed excitement (esp. Lucas!). We are ALL glad when daddy comes home. :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Brian must really feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I love the name for Connor's new lady bug, Spotty Orangey Leggy Buggy??? Or something like that. So funny! Great reactions, kids. You'd think he had candy hidden in his pockets or something.
DADA!
So cute, Brian must love coming home to that reception every night. :)
Nice to be SO loved!! Lots of noise, but lots of love, too! Little kids are so great at both!
Love,
Mom H
What a fun, chaotic scene!
What a priceless video. Be sure to keep it for the teen years and then compare!!
Love, mom
So very cute. I love when they rush to see Daddy.
What an exciting time! Cute video- Brian looked like he had no idea who to listen to first! He must feel very loved!
I love the lady bug name, and yay for a sticker for the sticker chart!
Was Isabel going trick-or-treating, since you keep taking her candy away??
That is so fun! How exciting :)
Fun! Fun! Hey I have been missing you all tons. So I appreciate the video for more than the cute factor. It is nice to see you all. We need to get together for dinner sometime soon. The next couple weeks are crazy, but maybe we could plan for a Friday/Saturday in early March??
That is such a cute video! What a great idea to catch that special moment on video! BTW- Here is my blog to check out sometime: http://alexanderfamilyfun.blogspot.com/
I love it. And I even notice Brian sporting shorts, we are so jealous. We all love when daddy's come home.
This might just be the cutest thing I have seen in along time. I especially love that it is FEBRUARY and Brian is wearing shorts and Isabel is carrying around a pumpkin!!
Very cute, we love to see the videos, as it is sometimes the only way we hear or see them.
Wow - totally cute. I sure hope I get that kind of reaction when I get home tomorrow!
How great to be welcomed home like that! I get a Yo from Tom and Mario cries for food. Can't wait to see the twins get that excited when we come home!
Post a Comment