Monday, August 13, 2007

Two months already!



Lucas was two months old on Friday, and celebrated by rolling over that very day! He did it several times on Friday. Strong little boy! Here's a pic of him attempting his new trick. He's also starting to smile a lot, which is always so fun. He had his 2-month appointment today. He weighs 12 pounds 3/4 ounce, quite a bit bigger than my other two at that age. But then, Isabel just hit 20 pounds 2 months ago at 20 months. She's not even on the growth charts! She makes up for it in personality :)

Lucas is doing great, sleeping about 9 hours at night with one 10-minute feeding. Can't complain about that! And we're developing a nap schedule, which for the past week has included a large afternoon nap that coincides with Isabel's nap. This is totally ideal for me, as I've started back on my work project for University of Colorado Hospital. I'm committed to 10 hours a week. If they both nap from 1 to 3:30, it's perfect work time!

On a side note, Connor is learning how difficult parenting can be. This morning, Isabel wouldn't come downstairs for breakfast. Connor went to (unsuccessfully) retrieve her. He came downstairs and said, "I don't know what to do with her! I've had it!" He's SUCH a big brother.

5 comments:

Wendie said...

Lucas is all boy. That's for sure!! Very fun stories.

Lara said...

Great Growing Lucas!!! Love the pictures- he is so cute!

The Frosts said...

He is way too cute. I love the top picture of him with the adorable smile. He looks so much like you there! And I love the parenting comments. Hilarious.

Lori said...

He is so cute! Time just flies by. Congrats on your anniversary too. You guys are a great pair.

Amy said...

Testing, 123...I have a google identity.
What a cute guy and champion sleeper!