I've been tagged for this by my friend Monique. Here goes!
Jobs I've held:
1. Fast food cashier
2. Railroad builder in an open pit mine
3. PR Intern for a variety of companies
4. Campaign manager for a non-profit health organization
5. Development assistant at University of Colorado
6. Publication Editor at The Children’s Hospital Denver
7. Freelance writer
8. The best one – wife and mom
Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Anywhere in the mountains
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Walk the Line
2. Remember the Titans
3. Miracle
4. Forrest Gump
5. Dirty Dancing
Guilty Pleasures:
1. Shortbread cookie dipped in chocolate from Atlanta Bread Company
2. Italian sodas
3. Taking the scenic drive home when running errands so I can have a few extra minutes to myself
4. Candlelit baths with some fave music
5. Reading
6. Lunch or dinner with girlfriends
7. Losing myself in all the cuteness at Archivers
Places I've Lived:
1. Virginia, MN
2. Minneapolis, MN
3. Denver, CO
4. Aurora, CO
What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. There was something very kind in his eyes
2. Just had a “feeling” about him
3. Learned we had the same birthday (October 29, 1974) and the same profession- (journalism). How could I NOT marry him? :)
Places I've been on vacation:
1. Alaska
2. Seattle and Western Washington
3. New England
4. Texas
5. All over Canada
6. California
7. Washington, DC
Favorite foods:
1. Anything with shrimp
2. Fresh raspberries and blueberries
3. Previously mentioned shortbread cookie
4. Mexican food (enchiladas, chips and pico de gallo)
If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the "doghouse"?
1. Saying I’m sorry – it goes a long way!
2. Being sugary sweet
Websites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo mail
2. Friends’ Blogs
3. 9News – I’m a news junkie
Best First Kisses Landmarks:
Better talk about Brian here, although it wasn’t very romantic. Just at the front door of the house I was living in. Boring location, but good kiss J
Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Reading in silence
2. On a hike in the mountains
3. On vacation with my hubby (maybe with kids – depends on the day)
4. At a spa
Who sent this to me? Monique
Now I get to pick three other blog buddies to "survey":
1. Lori
2. Colleen
3. Brittany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So I noticed my name on this "Tagged" topic. I am happy to participate. Just let me know what I need to do. My husband said he is interested in the answers too.:-)
These things are cool because you learn things about your friends that you would never otherwise know. Like that you laid RR track in an open pit mine. Who knew?!?
I'll go to the spa with you. We'll make it a girls day! :) I knew about the mine, but then I didn't expect anything less from Minnesota Melissa!
Post a Comment