Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Miss Potato Head


Isabel loves playing with the Mr. Potato Head toys. However, it seems lately that she wants to become a Potato Head! She will wear these glasses and earrings for hours sometimes. I don't know how she can stand wearing those glasses, but she thinks it's great fun. She loves to look in the mirror when she's "in costume."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Isabel looks so funny.

Wendie said...

I love your first foray into blogging. I plan to get as addicted to your musings as I am to anothers' who will remain nameless ;) I'm right behind you on the blogging. I just need to perfect some things . . . Isn't the internet cool!!!!

Colleen said...

That picture is priceless! I'm glad you've decided to start a blog. We have fun with ours. Sometimes a little too much fun. :)

The Frosts said...

HOORAY!!! You did it. I am so excited. You will love it - it is addicting. I LOVE the picture of Isabel - what a cutie. It was super fun seeing you guys last week :)