

I am SO not a matchy-matchy person. So it was entirely by coincidence that these outfits happened to go so well together. I couldn't resist dressing the kids in their green clothes for church yesterday and snapping a pic. And did I mention how extremely challenging it is to get all 3 looking good at the same time? I also took a close-up of Lucas. He's 6 weeks already, and such a sweet, good little boy. He's already sleeping for 5 or 6 hour stretches at night, eating once, then going down for a few more hours. What a nice turnaround from a couple of sleep-deprived weeks ago! I'm totally a believer in putting babies to bed when they are semi-awake so they learn to go to sleep on their own.
The older two continue to adore him. Connor calls him," li'l li'l Lucas" and Isabel calls him "Bucas." I find myself on occasion slipping out an accidental "Bucas" myself!
2 comments:
Your kids are all so cute. But I could seriously eat Isabel up. She is such a doll!! I love the camping story and I'm so impressed that you stayed home with the little ones by yourself. Congrats on the extra sleep :)
Look at your cute kids!
Post a Comment