Monday, July 23, 2007

Camping trip




Connor and Brian had a great time camping in the mountains. Connor says he even prefers to sleep in a sleeping bag (on the ground no less!) than in his bed. He learned how to fish, and caught 2 fish. One he caught almost entirely on his own. However, when the fish started flopping around (as fish tend to do), Connor was terrified that it was going to bite him. So, Brian had to settle for a picture of the fish next to Connor's pole. Isabel, Lucas and I did fine on our own. When Brian and Connor got home, Brian asked me which combination of two children I think is the most difficult. He was totally expecting me to say "Lucas and Isabel." But I answered "Connor and Isabel." It's peaceful when they're separated! I don't have to hear "mine" a thousand times a day. They go from best friends to worst enemies faster than I can keep up with! But I know Isabel missed her partner in crime b/c she asked about him constantly. Must be SOME love there!

No comments: