We started the day with grandpa's famous blueberry pancakes. Here's Lucas and Brian and Lucas and cousin Nolan after breakfast-
This was the only day that all 11 grandchildren were together, because of varying travel schedules, and mom really wanted a group shot. Ted had the brilliant idea of piling them all on my parent's bed, and it turned out so darling! 11 children, ages 3 1/2 months through 9 years, 4 girls, 7 boys. Love this crew.
It was a rainy afternoon, so we took most of the kiddos to see Brave. Interesting movie. Some loved it, the younger ones hated it. I was surprised at how dark and scary it was, but enjoyed the accents, the scenery and the music. Overall, an enjoyable afternoon. Kristina and I made a cute matched pair.
Then we went to the Pizza Ranch for dinner-
That evening, the three older kids had an other slumber party with cousin Nolan, this time inside the house. It was just easier that way.
And Parker and Mason (both 2 years old) got to know each other a bit better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I love picking blueberries with your dad! It's one of my favorite parts of going to Minnesota! Love the grandkids photo. I'm lame for not getting one at our reunion. Next time for sure. :)
Love love love seeing pictures of your fabulous vacation. Your parents home and setting is incredibly beautiful. So fun for your kids to be with their cousins. I totally love the text convo with Brian and your sister. Hilarious. Glad you guys had so much fun and can't wait to see more!
Post a Comment