In the CLASSROOM they've been working and learning about gratitude, thanksgiving, pilgrims, the United States and freedom. He showed us the modern-day and pilgrim villages the class built, as well as a number of related projects-








For ART the uber fabulous art teacher was doing demonstrations on making origami pilgrims. Uber fun!

For MUSIC the students performed three songs they have been learning. I seriously loved these songs. One is a Native American (Iroquois) song about a naughty baby bear who has to sleep alone outside of his den and sings himself this lullaby so he's not afraid; one is about first coming to this country (such a fun song!); and the third is a thanksgiving prayer, and I was pleasantly surprised that they were allowed to sing "thank you God." These videos are at the end of the post.
For PE they had bowling set up in the darkened gym with fun disco lights and music.



We are very happy with our school and are grateful for the good, well-rounded education they are receiving and the opportunities that go along with that. Enjoy the videos!-
3 comments:
Me too, I loved hearing "Thank you God" at school, especially with all the "holiday" talk at Christmas time. I'm glad your kids are doing so well this year.
Looks like a rock-star school! Glad it's a good environment for your cute kids. :)
Awesome! I want to learn how to do origami pilgrims.
Post a Comment