What, you think there's more to the story? The only story is that with a nursing baby, there really haven't been any dates without Mason tagging along, because the child will not take a bottle. But solids have been a welcome addition. Thanks to Brian's mom for spending an entire evening with the children so we could go to dinner, furniture shopping and to a movie (The King's Speech, oh love love love!).
And we even took a picture. It's nothing exciting. But it's us. And I sure do have fun with this guy.
4 comments:
Date nights are such a wonderful treat!
Melissa, you look fantastic! (Brian, too.)
I always tell myself that Danny & I should take more pictures together. You just proved it true again. How very cute you both look, and how nice it is to know that you can still look cute together even after kids. Love you lots. Miss you. Let's get together soon, if we can make it work.?
Someday... :)
Post a Comment