Thursday, October 14, 2010

...and justice for all

One of Connor's favorite things about 2nd grade thus far is having learned the Pledge of Allegiance in sign language, which they do each morning. (This is among many favorites - I need to do a 2nd grade update; he is rocking his school year). As such, he has taught Isabel and Lucas to do it as well. And not to steal Connor's thunder, but Lucas doing it is one of the most stinkin' cute/entertaining things EVER. Not so much the actions - he only knows some of them - but because of that voice of his. Oh, it is so... Lucas. Brian and I agree we could sit and listen to Lucas talk all day long and be thoroughly amused. So without further ado, I present Lucas saying/signing the Pledge. The end is my favorite - I don't know if he just runs out of steam or what? I seriously adore that little dude.

4 comments:

Kristina said...

So cute! I love his voice-almost sounds foreign. But it cracks me up how much her pronounces everything. Love the sign language, too!

Lyndsey said...

I do have to agree...he is stinkin cute. I love it when he calls me "sister fowler." I love that Connor teaches his siblings things he learns at school.

Colleen said...

I liked "Amewida." Too cute.

Ashley said...

That voice is soooo sweet! Not to mention totally impressive that he knows the pledge already! go lucas!