Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're home

We got home from Minnesota at 6 a.m. today. We decided to drive back straight through, no overnight stay. I'm exhausted, but glad we are home now instead of driving all day, despite the terrible storm we drove through at 1 a.m. in Nebraska. I'm so tired, and face mounds of laundry and unpacking and grocery shopping, so I thought I'd do a quick post to prolong the agony.

Our trip was heavenly. Everything was wonderful. I loved seeing so many family and friends, the kids did beautifully, the wedding was great. It's always a bit of a transition for me to settle back into everyday life after being in MN. It's nice to get back to our life, but so hard to say goodbye.

I've got gazillions of pictures to go through, hopefully they'll get posted soon. Hope everyone has been doing well!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I am so glad you made it back safely! It was great to see you and the kids. You all looked great. (even for traveling:-)One of these days we will have to load up the kiddos and come out and see you guys. Take care and good luck settling back in!

Tee said...

I'm glad you all had a nice time, and I;m glad you are safe :) Go to bed, you crazy lady!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome home I can't wait to hear all about your trip.

Wendie said...

Welcome back! Love all the pics!