
After the hours I've put into these little critters, I've become very critical of them (although the only thing that matters is that Connor loves them, and he does). I'm mainly having issues with the dragonfly. I got a little crazy with the multi-colored wings, and I fear they are looking a mite too rainbow-y. To re-do the wings or not to re-do the wings, that is the question.
And for the record, my favorite is Mr. Grasshopper. :)
7 comments:
way cute! i love them all! you're very talented...
I would pick Mr. Grasshopper too. Well done! So cute. I think it's funny that bugs was the theme for Connor's baby shower. Remember? Did he get his love for them in utero? :)
Those are darling! I love the grasshopper too.
They look great Melissa! I think all four look great, and the color in the dragonfly is fun. They will look great on the wall.
I think they turned out great. I would keep the colorful wings, they fit in the fun theme.
Melissa, those look so cute!! You did a great job. I like the grasshopper too :) I think you should keep the dragonfly's wings...they look good :)
I love the bugs...you did a great job!
Post a Comment