Brian had to work part of the day (after all, it was a business trip), so I was perfectly happy to spend the morning at the pool, reading, swimming and relaxing.
Later in the day we headed to Venice Beach, which wasn't far from our hotel. Venice Beach is... interesting. On a Saturday evening, let's just say I'm glad we didn't have the kids with us. It was slightly overcast that day, and I was in love with the soft lighting of the ocean and all the sailboats. We walked the boardwalk and saw some interesting street performances too. We also saw a seal.
Being a fan of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, Brian likes to find one of the featured restaurants on his travels; so we headed to nearby Culver City for dinner, at Gloria's Salvadorean and Mexican Restaurant, where we were served by Gloria herself! It was delicious.
After dinner we walked around the Sony Pictures Studios-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment