Sunday, April 14, 2013

St. Louis Day 6

We spent the morning getting packed, hanging out and playing, then hit the St. Louis Zoo for the afternoon. It's a great zoo, and it's totally free - all of the time! We only had a couple of hours and therefore only made it through part of the zoo, but we had fun. I love this family picture-


The penguin house was really cool-

 


The sea lion exhibit was fun, you could walk in a tunnel under their pool-



I have some real reptile-loving kids, so that was a hit as well; I think Connor could have stared at that giant green anaconda all day (ewwwwww)-


 
Zebras-

We also saw the primate area and the big cats.

After the zoo, we went back to Kristina's and packed up the van - time to say goodbye to my sweet sister, an amazing host who worked hard to give us a great vacation. In our matching orange stripes-

We spent the evening driving across Missouri, and spent the night in Blue Springs, MO.

No comments: