Friday, January 28, 2011

Stock Show 2011

Another January, another National Western Stock Show...

We have gone every year since Connor was Mason's age, making this our 8th consecutive Stock Show outing. We have our routine down to a science; as a result, our pics are pretty much the same each year, except the children are that much older and taller each year. We always love our day spent celebrating life in the West!
Add Image

6 comments:

Erica said...

I love that Lucus is in his coat most of the day. That is my Jamison- sometimes it is so hard to get him to take his coat off. Looks like lots of fun- next year we will go!!

Amy said...

Love Isabel's hat! Mason looks so comfortable sleeping in his stroller. Fun times!

The Frosts said...

Older and taller is right! Sigh. Can't we just pause for a minute? Every year when I see your stock show pictures I think I should head to CO and take my kids. And then I never remember until the next year when I see your pics again! Looks like a great time!

Lori said...

I love that they have a place to nurse your baby. That's awsome. And the kids are looking so grown up! Give me a call so we can catch up.:-)

Kristi said...

Those are some cute little faces. Looks like Mason cooperated, love the sleepy stroller photo.

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

I love the picture of you and Mason. Very cute. He's looking bigger! Stay warm, I am guessing that today's below zero weather feels more like you're in MN than CO. Lot of Love :)