who loves his kids
... it is incredibly cute to watch a 3-year-old contemplate his next chess move-
and then make it, perhaps with a little brotherly instruction-
... my daughter loves to accessorize
almost as much as she loves writing, drawing, reading, doing worksheets and painting
* true story: yesterday Isabel and her friend Addy were playing in the basement while Addy's mom and I were chatting. Addy came upstairs and said, "Isabel needs you downstairs." I asked Addy to please have Isabel come upstairs and let me know what she needs. Addy put her hands in the air exasperatedly, and said, "she can't! She's stuck to her scooter." Um, what was that? And the moral of the story is, never ride your princess scooter whilst wearing a princess dress, because all the tulle in the princess dress might get torn and wrap tightly around the wheel multiple times, thus trapping the wearer of the princess dress, and in fact tying her to the scooter. Oh, fashion.... my baby is 7 months old (last week)

and is learning all kinds of new tricks, such as sitting up (yum, baby drool)

picking up little things with his baby hand (and occasionally feeding himself, just introduced this concept)

getting his first teeth (and once again sleeping through the night (most nights), hooray!

and, just because it makes me smile, here is Mason with his banana teether/baby toothbrush thing my friend Jen gave to him.

... I discovered this at my mom's house
and remembered wearing it years upon years ago, and thus having learned that B&BW offers classic scents such as this on their website, raced to order some. It is once again my fave. And my husband's. Oh, how scents take you back. LOVE it! Thanks for re-introducing me, mom.
4 comments:
Great photos! Love the brothers playing chess. (and you have a second Addy friend!?!)
Such cute little people at your house.... Love the pics with Brian and the boys too. Isabel defnitely has a fabulous sense of style - she just could not be more fun!
I love the banana teether/toothbrush! That is awesome! Fun little update and I love Isabel's hat. Oh, and Mason's shirt is pretty great too!
Why isn't there a photo of the princess attached to the scooter??
I love her hat!
Post a Comment