I know I need to get Christmas blogged, but I have to interrupt with this most important news - Connor lost his first tooth today! He has been waiting for this day for only a year and a half, ever since starting kindergarten. Finally - half-way through 1st Grade - he has joined the "lost tooth club." We discovered the loose tooth in mid-October; the past week or so it has been really loose and he has been working it big time. Today, all it took was one small pull from Dad and it was out! He cannot stop smiling the biggest grin ever. Such a milestone. And he instantly looks older.



He also has a second loose tooth; I'm sure he's quickly going to develop quite the jack-o-lantern grin!
7 comments:
That is about as exciting as it gets. Congrats Connor!! You waited for this a long time......looks pretty cute!!!!
Congrats Connor! I love wiggly teeth! You are getting so old.
I am so glad we were there for the exciting event!
How exciting! Marina hasn't lost any & we've begun to wonder how long it would take. When today a trip to the dentist revealed two loose teeth. The dentist must have called them "wigglers" because that's the term Marina is using. So, we told her that she could count on loosing her first tooth in the New Year. By the way...Happy New Year!
Cute Connor! So fun. Hope the tooth fairy leaves him a fortune. ;)
Just in time for the New Year! Congrats. I've found one they loose one, the one next to it starts to get wiggly too.
WooHOO!! I know he's been waiting for this for a long time. Adorable. Until you have all 4 front teeth gone at the same time and then it just kind of looks weird (wink) speaking from personal experience!
happy New Year!
Post a Comment