Congrats! I never thought about you having to change the title of your blog- will you be Party of Six? Or the Sixers? Or you could be the Six Pack, and then you could tell everyone that you had a six pack right after giving birth to your fourth child. (I am talking about the abs, of course). Just something to think about.
We are the Howell family: Brian, Melissa, Connor (9), Isabel (6), Lucas (5) and Mason (2). Brian is a sports writer who enjoys sports, playing golf, biking, hiking, fishing and watching Seinfeld and the Office. Melissa is a busy mom and freelance writer who loves reading, blogging, crafts, decorating, shopping, running, walking, and hiking. We keep quite busy with our little ones! It makes for a crazy, busy, fun life.
19 comments:
Awesome news! It will be so exciting to meet Howell#4 :)
Congratulations! So exciting!
Very exciting- congrats!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! HOw fun!!
Such good news.
You're going to be a "Party of Six" then!
Congrats! I never thought about you having to change the title of your blog- will you be Party of Six? Or the Sixers? Or you could be the Six Pack, and then you could tell everyone that you had a six pack right after giving birth to your fourth child. (I am talking about the abs, of course). Just something to think about.
I will tell you this in person but CONGRATULATIONS! Hope you're feeling ok! I'm just down the road if ya need me!
Oh my gosh!!!! Congratulations! We are due not very far apart, call me when you get miserable!
That's wonderful! Hope you are feeling good.
Congratulations! You are a wonderful Mother, I'm glad another blessed little spirit gets to be raised in your loving home.
How are you feeling?
That is so exciting! I am so happy for your growing family! I think your new title should be "3 and 1 more made 4" :)
Congrats! We are so excited to meet number 4. Cousins are so much fun!
Congratulations!!! I am suggesting "Half a dozen", but I also like "Six pack".
Hooray!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! We're very happy for you.
Very happy news! Congratulations, can't wait to hear all about it!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment