Hello Kitty greeted the party guests as they arrived-

And a VERY excited birthday girl awaited their arrival-

We decorated with pink and yellow streamers and tissue paper flowers, and Hello Kitty plates and cups-



I made each of the girls a flower hair clip (with a little bling in the center!), and they wore them at the party-
As the girls arrived, they each colored a Hello Kitty picture-
And then they sat in a circle and played a little "Hello" get to know each other game-

They played hot potato, but with a ball of pink yarn (because little kitties like yarn of course). The girls passed the yarn while I played music, and when the music stopped, the girl holding the yarn was out until there was a winner.

I had made a Hello Kitty face out of poster board-
and made each girl a bow. We played pin the bow on Hello Kitty - blindfolded, naturally. This was a big hit, and highly entertaining!


Not my best cake work, but it got the job done!


Present opening was nothing short of crazy chaotic fun. She seriously loves all of her presents, and has been playing with them all day.








She has loved sitting in her new princess tent with her new treasures-

Such a fun, cute girl I have-

who in turn has such fun, cute friends!



The guests each brought home a bag with little pretties and sweet treats: Hello Kitty candy bracelet, Hello Kitty lipgloss, Hello Kitty stickers, a lollipop, and of course their flower hair clips:
Isabel has been on a sugar and excitement high since the party, declaring it the "best party EVER!" I think I just heard her bedroom door shut for about the 50th time tonight; she's clearly having a tough time winding down tonight.A fun day indeed.
9 comments:
SO cute. Happy birthday, Isabel!
We has so much fun! Leah carried her bag around all day adding new treasures to it.
Fun Fun Fun!!
You know how to throw a party! I like the pink hair clips. Looks like a lot of fun times and fun loot she got for her birthday.
What a fabulously girlie party! Sounds like a ton of fun. I think a recording of the giggling sound could be sold for therapy. So sweet. Nice goodies the kids got, too!
That is adorable!! If I ever have a girl, I'm totally hiring you to do the party! Glad it was such a success!
Party Perfection. sigh.
Well done!!
What a fabulous party - my girls would love it, too.
What a CUTE party! I love your cake and think it is really cute. Looks like it was a perfect day for a bunch of little girls. I love the idea of the flower clip - something cute AND practical that won't get thrown in the trash the minute they get home.
Post a Comment