This is one of the projects Kelley and I shopped for when she was visiting, I had to show her the end result (I varied it from the original plan, but am very happy with the outcome).Speaking of Halloween, I'm thinking of hauling out my Halloween goods this week (gasp!). I live by strict rules, and never decorate Halloween-y until Oct. 1, but you see, I am hosting one of my book clubs on Thursday, and wouldn't it be fun to be in full fall festivity? It technically will be fall, after all. I'm probably going to do it anyway, so don't try to talk me out of it. Unless I am really committing a decorating faux pas.
6 comments:
I just put my fall wreath and vinyl lettering on my front door Friday. I think it's coming- much faster than I excepted!!
You always have such fun craft projects! Hard to believe it's almost Halloween already... I say go for the decorating and make it fun for hosting book club!
LOVE the decoration. Super creative, too. I am wanting some fall decorations for book club too. I think I may make a Hobby Lobby stop tomorrow. Shhh-don't tell Ted!
You have such a knack for coming up with cute holiday projects! I love the frame. You've got my vote for decorating early. What a treat for your book club.
Super cute frame! I love the little tree. :)
I agree, haul out the decor! You need to be in your full fall glory for book club. At least it's offically autumn now... :)
So super cute. I too love all your projects (and hello, how is it possible that I haven't commented on your blog in so long :( So sorry!}
Post a Comment