

Kelley, Leo and Cameron stayed with us Monday night, and Kelley and I had a great shopping outing on Tuesday. We spent some good time at Archiver's and Michael's, getting supplies for several fun projects. Kelley and I always have a great time together; love having her as a SIL.
I really needed some new fridge magnets, and at Archiver's I found a pack of eight half-inch square magnets that had an adhesive front. So I just cut half-inch squares from different paper and stuck them on. A small, simple project, but they really make me happy! What can I say, I'm a girl of simple joys.

Kelley spotted this paper at Archiver's, which goes SO well with the tree canvases that I just painted. It actually looks better in person. I *think* I know what I am going to do with it.


On Wendesday, Isabel, Lucas and I (Brian had to work and Connor had school) went to Georgetown with Kelley, Leo and Cameron, and Brian's parents. We had a great day! At 8,500-feet altitude there was a touch of Fall in the air (yay!) and some of the Aspens have already started to turn. We had a picnic in the park with that fabulous playground (which was at one point being cleaned by the firefighters), shopped the cute, old-fashioned main street, ate chocolates in a little candy shop, walked around the town and saw all the historic houses. I have serious love for Georgetown.










7 comments:
What a fun visit. I love the cousin pictures.
Love family time! Looks like you had a great time.
Great visit! Cousins are so much fun. Looks like you guys really had a blast.
So fun! I can't believe you found that paper...what a perfect match! Georgetown looks nice...I've never been (other than on I-70). If you're ever up for the drive, you would absolutely LOVE Ouray, Colorado. Similar in features, but with 14,000 ft peaks screaming up from town on all four sides. Beautiful!!!
So much fun - I love family visits!
Beautiful pictures, I am just dying for those cooler fall days!
Your magnets are super fun! Little projects like that make me happy too. :)
What a fabulous time! Georgetown- huh?!? I think we'll have to check it out!
Post a Comment