Here's us, with The Kilted Man-

St. Patrick's Day started kind of busy, with Connor's first Pinewood Derby, but we did manage to get a visit from Lucky the Leprechaun, who did tricky and green tricks around the house for the kids to awaken to. This never fails to delight and impress. Breakfast was quick, just Lucky Charms this year.
Later in the day we listened to Irish music, read some St. Patty's Day books, went on our traditional treasure hunt for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow-

I have cute leprechauns, indeed (but only managed to photograph two of them; it was an insanely busy weekend)


I had a fun dinner out with girlfriends that evening, a fun tradition. St. Patty's Day is always fun, esp. since Brian and I are both really Irish.
And some Kilted Man video, for my mother in law.
1 comment:
Very cool that you wrote an article about him!
As always, your Holiday celebrations are amazing and fun. We frosted shamrock cookies over here. woohoo. ;)
Post a Comment